Our Q-Link reports gives the following information:
- County Court Judgments (CCJs) or Court Decrees for the last 6 years with financial values awarded, the date the award was made and court references.
- Details of any Debt Management applied to the tenant including date commenced and the date the order/agreement ends (where applicable).
- Any details of Bankruptcy or Sequestrations filed against the tenant over the last 6 years.
- Any record of Insolvency filed over the last 6 years.
- Is the tenant confirmed on the public electoral register?
- How long was the tenant recorded in the register at the current address?
- Details of any family or associates of the tenant found in the electoral register at the current address
- Identification of any previous or undisclosed addresses for the tenant found in referencing databases
Overall tenant risk rating
- A risk score is provided for the tenant categorising them across a range from high risk to low risk with an indication as to probability of the tenant defaulting on rent payments and how this compares to the UK population averages
- A summary detailing the number of accounts and companies listed in financial databases verifying the tenant identity for the address provided. Each account found provides additional identity verification for the tenant name, date of birth and address.
- Identification of any alias names used by the tenant.
- Additional checks against the tenant's previous address listing details found in the public electoral register and any account information found in financial databases linking the tenant to the previous address.
- Confirmation if the individual has been "sanctions listed" with HM Treasury or OFAC. These databases include details of people who have been sanctioned for serious fraud or association with terrorism.
- Employer name and telephone number. This is a basic check that searches referencing databases to identify that company name and telephone number are matched. For example we sometimes find that a prospective tenant gets a friend to use their private number to 'act as the employer'
- Verbal reference check with the current landlord or letting agent. Please note that some letting agents will not provide references, in these cases we will advise in the report.
- Confirmation of Identity
- Confirmation of employment status
- A check of a register to see if the potential tenant has left previous properties with arrears and or damages